Front End Web Developer
WHO ARE WE?
Beyond the Horizon is focused on one single, clear objective: do something that matters. That’s why we devote all of our energy to developing solutions that help non-profit organizations become more efficient and effective. With improved technology, our clients reach more people, raise more money, and solve more problems – and that’s what matters. Not only do we truly understand non-profits and their missions, we understand their pain points. We understand big goals with lean budgets. We understand the outdated legacy systems that most non-profits currently use. But most importantly, we know how to make those big goals possible with Salesforce and other IT technologies to deliver solutions that are practical, high-quality, user-friendly, on time, on budget and without a hassle.
The BTH team is looking for a Solution Consultant specializing in Salesforce Commerce Cloud. This person will be the technical go-to person within their area of focus. They may participate in pre-sales scoping calls, lead client discussions, and are well versed in non-profit business practices. Solution Consultants are expected to stay on the cutting edge of technology and best practices. They are also expected to improve BTH’s internal processes within their domain.
Solution Consultants have the ability to lead small and medium projects, interface with clients regularly, manage client expectations and escalations, create project plans, manage project scope, and serve in an account management role when necessary. Solution Consultants may be asked to advise on solution roadmaps, assists clients with bringing their vision to life, and planning for a healthy, innovative future. In addition to Salesforce implementation projects, this role can be expected to heavily assist with case-based support requests and internal quality assurance testing.
As a Commerce Cloud Solution Consultant, you will:
- Assist with analyzing, collecting, and prioritizing client business requirements
- Assist with developing project plans in order to accomplish client goals within constraints (time, budget and functionality)
- Successfully translate client business requirements into technical design and processes
- Manage client expectations and maintain communication throughout the course of the project
- Complete installation and configuration of Commerce Cloud related to application installation, customization, declarative development, and automation.
- Data preparation and migration including preparation and migration of legacy data
- Ensure client expectations are met and exceeded in terms of quality of product and service delivered
- Able to craft initial test scripts for functionality developed and can execute test scripts and provide internal feedback for improvement
- Create both internal and client facing training material, and effectively train clients on solutions, both virtually and in-person. Including basic Commerce Cloud functionality.
PROVIDE ONGOING SUPPORT
- Become in expert in Beyond the Horizon Technology’s internal Case Management process
- Field client Enhancement and Support Requests
- Has the ability to effectively communicate with clients and respond to Cases quickly and thoroughly
- Minimum 3-4 years in Salesforce.com/Salesforce.org administration
- Salesforce.com Admin certification required
- Commerce Cloud (Demandware) experience in development/architect required
- Approximately 30% travel expected
BTH Technology is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We review applications for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age or any other basis prohibited by law.
BTH Technology does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or CVs from recruitment agencies. We are not responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions, or any other payment related to unsolicited resumes or CVs except as required in a written contract between BTH Technology and the recruitment agency or party requesting payment of a fee.