Sr. Front End Web Developer
WHO ARE WE
Beyond the Horizon is focused on one single, clear objective: do something that matters. That’s why we devote all of our energy to developing solutions that help non-profit organizations become more efficient and effective. With improved technology, our clients reach more people, raise more money, and solve more problems – and that’s what matters. Not only do we truly understand non-profits and their missions, we understand their pain points. We understand big goals with lean budgets. We understand the outdated legacy systems that most non-profits currently use. But most importantly, we know how to make those big goals possible with Salesforce and other IT technologies to deliver solutions that are practical, high-quality, user-friendly, on time, on budget and without a hassle.
The BTH team is looking for an Senior Front End Web Developer to join our team. As a Front-end Developer, you will be responsible for implementing visual elements that users see and interact within a web application. This makes your role crucial for the success of the project. As a motivated contributor, you will be experienced in combining the art of design with the art of pgramming. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works. For this position, it is essential to have responsibility, a zeal for delivery through relentless improvement, excellent time management habits and a fun attitude while working with some amazing people.
Ability to translate UI/UX design wireframes to actual code in order to produce visual elements of the application.
· Aptitude to create React components from a psd file or any wireframe using Sketch, React Studio, or any similar tools.
· Ability to create a mobile responsive website with the abiity to integrate with additional vendors, payment systems, and connections to businesses and other third parties.
· Knowledge and experience developing in ReactJS.
· Experience and skill with React Studio or similar apps
· Experience working with REST API
· Work in multidisciplinary team with other professionals such as back-end developers and web designers
· Build high-quality mockups and design different prototypes
· Leader for soliciting, documenting, and communicating feedback from users and customers
· Provide suggestions for better solutions to problems
· Keep abreast of latest and emerging technologies
· Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
· 7 – 10 years of experience as a Front-end Developer
· BS in Computer Science or similar relevant field
BTH Technology is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We review applications for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age or any other basis prohibited by law.
BTH Technology does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or CVs from recruitment agencies. We are not responsible for, and will not pay any fees, commissions, or any other payment related to unsolicited resumes or CVs except as required in a written contract between BTH Technology and the recruitment agency or party requesting payment of a fee.